Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Monday, July 31, 2006

listen up ppl!(look here actually)

I have decided that I will cut down on time spent on the computer each day.maybe go online a few days a week.

I have to brush up on my work. its like getting from bad to worse. cant let it get worse!!!ahh!

somebody save me from this mess.maybe i should have a study group.i will study better that way.

yeps. i should do that.

Monday, July 31, 2006;
the end
profile

abigail
1E9 '04, 2E9'05
3E8'O6
tkgs ` ex sacpian
tkgssb
(:

Current State

HEALTHY! but stressed..


Demands
FIRST PRIORITY:IMPROVE ON PLAYING THE OBOE
do my best for this year's subjects
do better in my musical area
move out

Amanda Leong
Anqi
Brenda
Camelia
Clara
Cheryl Lim
Cheryl Tan KH
Charlene
Charmaine
Chrystal
Elizabeth
Flora
Grace
Hui Min
Hsin Yu
Isabella
Jastry
Jing Ying
Jocina
Lynnette
Mrs Geh
Melanie
Olivia
Qingyuan
Ruoyu
Sally
Stephanie Yong
Shilbe
Ting
Xuan Han

tagtag



credits
Layout slaf;
Brushes Nadine
Image StockXchnge